What's It All About?


Operation 10:14 is a project based off of Romans 10:14-15.
“How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how
are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to
hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are
sent? As it is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the
good news!’”
We find it very important to make the Gospel known among
every people group and nation. Our ultimate goal is to praise God and have God
be worshiped! Follow us as we do our best to accomplish The Great Commission.

Friday, February 7, 2014

A Prayer for February


A Prayer for February

Dear God,

As we begin a new month. We are amazed at the purposes You have for us. Nothing can separate us from You, nothing! You bring to us hope, life, grace, a point to live. Yet as sinners You still use us. Use me, us, this generation, further generations, to carry out Your promises, Your hope, Your grace, the gospel, to every people group and tribe.

Help us not to drift away from the point of missions. And when we do, refocus our minds onto the true point: to worship You! Amongst the feelings of awkwardness, loneliness, anger, fear, trembling, worry, and every other feeling and emotion, help us not to forget Your love for us!

We are amazed at You! Transform us Immanuel, amen.   

“Remember this and stand firm,

recall it to mind, you transgressors,

remember the former things of old;

for I am God, and there is no other;

I am God, and there is none like Me,

declaring the end from the beginning

and from ancient times things not yet done,

saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,

and I will accomplish all My purpose,’

calling a bird of prey from the east,

the man of My counsel from a far country.

I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass;

I have purposed, and I will do it.” -Isaiah 49: 8-11

 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment